SECONDARY EDUCATION IMPROVEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT SOFTWARE (SEDIP) * SEDIP is actually a curricular development which dovetailed the THIRD FUNDAMENTAL EDUCATION PROJECT (TEEP). * Purpose was going to improve access to secondary education in lower income affected areas. * Started вЂ“ 2150; ended вЂ“ 2006.
5. Initial benefits showed increases, and best practices replicated consist of divisions.
* Improve the top quality of supplementary education in provinces. 5. Increase the rates of involvement in second education inside the underserved areas. * Support the decentralization process greater management responsibilities at comarcal levels.
* BETTERING TEACHING AND LEARNING
1 . Development of skills and competencies of school heads in planning and management. installment payments on your Improving teachers' subject know-how and instructing skills. several. Improving the of learning materials by giving textbooks, manuals and other training materials. some. Improving the learning environment by simply construction and rehabilitation of school facilities and equipment. * IMPROVING ACCESS TO SECONDARY EDUCATION
1 . Providing education alternatives to students who are unable to go to school. installment payments on your Open fresh school with assistance and collaboration of local government. 2. FACILITATING DECENTRALIZED SECONDARY EDUCATION MANAGEMENT 1 . Innovation which will strengthened the look and administration capacity. installment payments on your Supported monitoring and evaluation capacity.
a few. Developed insurance plan research management and research capacity. 5. Improved educational management details system.
a few. Developed community and school based in-service training.
six. Supported fresh textbook purchase and delivery system.
THE NEWEST TEACHER EDUCATION CURRICULUM FOR BEEd AND BSEd.
* Was integrated by CMO 30, s i9000, 2004.
5. Offer two (2) education degrees вЂ“ BEEd Bachelors of Primary Education and BSEd Bachelors of Supplementary Education.
BEEd Bachelor of Elementary Education